Here are the answers for the Octordle words #359 today, released on January 18, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 360!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 359 Words Hints Today (January 18, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 359 today.
Hint 1: There is an S in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a H in words 1 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: V
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: I
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: carry out (a task) badly or carelessly.
- Word 2: (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent.
- Word 3: a line on the surface of something along which it has split without breaking apart.
- Word 4: a stiff, sharp-pointed woody projection on the stem or other part of a plant.
- Word 5: a substance diffused or suspended in the air, especially one normally liquid or solid.
- Word 6: give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one’s view.
- Word 7: physical strength in contrast to intelligence.
- Word 8: a small arm of the sea, a lake, or a river.
What is the Octordle 359 Answer Today? (1/18/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 359 released today on January 18th, 2023:
- Word 1: BOTCH
- Word 2: AROSE
- Word 3: CRACK
- Word 4: THORN
- Word 5: VAPOR
- Word 6: ARGUE
- Word 7: BRAWN
- Word 8: INLET
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 360!