Here are the answers for the Octordle words #366 today, released on January 25, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 367!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 366 Words Hints Today (January 25, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 366 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 1, 5 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: expressed clearly; easy to understand.
- Word 2: sparing in the use of words; abrupt.
- Word 3: goodbye for the present.
- Word 4: having or involving a sensation of spinning around and losing one’s balance.
- Word 5: a medicinal substance taken to give a feeling of vigour or well-being.
- Word 6: a person who is invited to visit someone’s home or attend a particular social occasion.
- Word 7: the inner and typically larger of the two bones between the knee and the ankle (or the equivalent joints in other terrestrial vertebrates), parallel with the fibula.
- Word 8: a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order.
What is the Octordle 366 Answer Today? (1/25/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 366 released today on January 25th, 2023:
- Word 1: LUCID
- Word 2: TERSE
- Word 3: LATER
- Word 4: DIZZY
- Word 5: TONIC
- Word 6: GUEST
- Word 7: TIBIA
- Word 8: CYCLE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 367!