Here are the answers for the Octordle words #392 today, released on February 20, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 393!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 392 Words Hints Today (February 20, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 392 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3, 4 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 4 and 5.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1, 4 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: W
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: D
- Word 6: N
- Word 7: K
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a domesticated pack animal of the camel family found in the Andes, valued for its soft woolly fleece.
- Word 2: a long, high-pitched complaining cry.
- Word 3: extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless.
- Word 4: a ravine formed by the action of water.
- Word 5: (of organic matter) rot or decompose through the action of bacteria and fungi.
- Word 6: belonging by rank, title, or birth to the aristocracy.
- Word 7: be in or assume a position in which the body is supported by a knee or the knees, as when praying or showing submission.
- Word 8: strike with the fist.
What is the Octordle 392 Answer Today? (2/20/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 392 released today on February 20th, 2023:
- Word 1: LLAMA
- Word 2: WHINE
- Word 3: GAUDY
- Word 4: GULLY
- Word 5: DECAY
- Word 6: NOBLE
- Word 7: KNEEL
- Word 8: PUNCH
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 393!