Here are the answers for the Octordle words #398 today, released on February 26, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 399!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 398 Words Hints Today (February 26, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 398 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 2.
Hint 2: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a V in words 6 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a B in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 5 and 6.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: E
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: W
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: poetry.
- Word 2: liquid that is blown or driven through the air in the form of tiny drops.
- Word 3: a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one’s own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely
- Word 4: a German, especially a soldier in the First World War (often used as a nickname).
- Word 5: a small piece of burning or glowing coal or wood in a dying fire.
- Word 6: a number.
- Word 7: move in a quivering way; flicker.
- Word 8: a machine for shaping wood, metal, or other material by means of a rotating drive which turns the piece being worked on against changeable cutting tools.
What is the Octordle 398 Answer Today? (2/26/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 398 released today on February 26th, 2023:
- Word 1: POESY
- Word 2: SPRAY
- Word 3: PRIDE
- Word 4: FRITZ
- Word 5: EMBER
- Word 6: SEVEN
- Word 7: WAVER
- Word 8: LATHE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 399!