Here are the answers for the Octordle words #413 today, released on March 13, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 414!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 413 Words Hints Today (March 13, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 413 today.
Hint 1: There is an M in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is an F in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a D in words 3, 5 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 4 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 3.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a level area surrounded by seating, in which sports, entertainments, and other public events are held.
- Word 2: (of a person’s skin, face, etc.) become red and hot, typically as the result of illness or strong emotion.
- Word 3: a person who is eating, typically a customer in a restaurant.
- Word 4: frightening; causing fear.
- Word 5: unpleasantly bright in colour, especially so as to create a harsh or unnatural effect.
- Word 6: a thick, sweet liquid made by dissolving sugar in boiling water, often used for preserving fruit.
- Word 7: an anxious awareness of danger.
- Word 8: the rate at which someone or something moves or operates or is able to move or operate.
What is the Octordle 413 Answer Today? (3/13/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 413 released today on March 13th, 2023:
- Word 1: ARENA
- Word 2: FLUSH
- Word 3: DINER
- Word 4: SCARY
- Word 5: LURID
- Word 6: SYRUP
- Word 7: ALARM
- Word 8: SPEED
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 414!