Here are the answers for the Octordle words #414 today, released on March 14, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 415!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 414 Words Hints Today (March 14, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 414 today.
Hint 1: There is an M in words 3, 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is an S in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 3.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: P
- Word 2: K
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: E
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: N
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: likely or liable to suffer from, do, or experience something unpleasant or regrettable.
- Word 2: hit (someone) with one’s knee.
- Word 3: a long-handled brush of bristles or twigs, used for sweeping.
- Word 4: of a pale purple colour.
- Word 5: come or go into (a place).
- Word 6: making a strong, affected, or pretentious display of being artistic or interested in the arts.
- Word 7: the lowest or most unsuccessful point in a situation.
- Word 8: hard translucent fossilized resin originating from extinct coniferous trees of the Tertiary period, typically yellowish in colour. It has been used in jewellery since antiquity.
What is the Octordle 414 Answer Today? (3/14/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 414 released today on March 14th, 2023:
- Word 1: PRONE
- Word 2: KNEED
- Word 3: BROOM
- Word 4: MAUVE
- Word 5: ENTER
- Word 6: ARTSY
- Word 7: NADIR
- Word 8: AMBER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 415!