Here are the answers for the Octordle words #415 today, released on March 15, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 416!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 415 Words Hints Today (March 15, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 415 today.
Hint 1: There is an M in words 3 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 4.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: A
- Word 6: J
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: R
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small number of.
- Word 2: relating to the tone of music, colour, or writing.
- Word 3: a visible suspension of carbon or other particles in air, typically one emitted from a burning substance.
- Word 4: the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
- Word 5: carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus).
- Word 6: a short excursion or journey made for pleasure.
- Word 7: a person or organization that gives money which is due for work done, goods received, or a debt.
- Word 8: correspondence of sound between words or the endings of words, especially when these are used at the ends of lines of poetry.
What is the Octordle 415 Answer Today? (3/15/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 415 released today on March 15th, 2023:
- Word 1: FEWER
- Word 2: TONAL
- Word 3: SMOKE
- Word 4: COLOR
- Word 5: ABORT
- Word 6: JAUNT
- Word 7: PAYER
- Word 8: RHYME
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 416!