Here are the answers for the Octordle words #416 today, released on March 16, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 417!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 416 Words Hints Today (March 16, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 416 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an F in words 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is an N in words 1, 2 and 5.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: I
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: R
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock, to which they are genetically identical.
- Word 2: an electronic folder in which emails received by an individual are held.
- Word 3: a weapon consisting of a thin, straight stick with a sharp point, designed to be shot from a bow.
- Word 4: accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation).
- Word 5: a member of the lowest order of the British nobility. Baron is not used as a form of address, barons usually being referred to as ‘Lord’.
- Word 6: a quantity or consignment of goods produced at one time.
- Word 7: a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a bullet spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.
- Word 8: evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.
What is the Octordle 416 Answer Today? (3/16/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 416 released today on March 16th, 2023:
- Word 1: CLONE
- Word 2: INBOX
- Word 3: ARROW
- Word 4: ABIDE
- Word 5: BARON
- Word 6: BATCH
- Word 7: RIFLE
- Word 8: PROOF
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 417!