Here are the answers for the Octordle words #417 today, released on March 17, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 418!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 417 Words Hints Today (March 17, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 417 today.
Hint 1: There is an K in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: G
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: E
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of liquid in a container) move irregularly with a splashing sound.
- Word 2: a legendary dwarfish creature supposed to guard the earth’s treasures underground.
- Word 3: (of an animal, especially a dog) make a low guttural sound in the throat.
- Word 4: a large bird of prey with a massive hooked bill and long broad wings, known for its keen sight and powerful soaring flight.
- Word 5: the faculty or power of seeing.
- Word 6: relating to or affected by tides.
- Word 7: having many spikes or sharp projecting points.
- Word 8: happen or occur afterwards or as a result.
What is the Octordle 417 Answer Today? (3/17/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 417 released today on March 17th, 2023:
- Word 1: SLOSH
- Word 2: GNOME
- Word 3: GROWL
- Word 4: EAGLE
- Word 5: SIGHT
- Word 6: TIDAL
- Word 7: SPIKY
- Word 8: ENSUE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 418!