Here are the answers for the Octordle words #418 today, released on March 18, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 419!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 418 Words Hints Today (March 18, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 418 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in words 2 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an S in word 2 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 5.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: N
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgement.
- Word 2: (of a police officer or other official) pass the hands over (someone) in a search for hidden weapons, drugs, or other items.
- Word 3: a system for detecting the presence, direction, distance, and speed of aircraft, ships, and other objects, by sending out pulses of radio waves which are reflected off the object back to the source.
- Word 4: using or expressed in rather too many words.
- Word 5: the name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
- Word 6: of the poorest quality or the lowest standard; least good or desirable.
- Word 7: lay hold of (something) with one’s hands; reach for and hold.
- Word 8: the power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.
What is the Octordle 418 Answer Today? (3/18/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 418 released today on March 18th, 2023:
- Word 1: NAIVE
- Word 2: FRISK
- Word 3: RADAR
- Word 4: WORDY
- Word 5: TITLE
- Word 6: WORST
- Word 7: TAKEN
- Word 8: MAGIC
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 419!