Here are the answers for the Octordle words #517 today, released on June 25, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 518!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 517 Words Hints Today (June 25, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 517 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 1 and 2.
Hint 3: There is a D in words 1 and 3.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 4, 5 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 2 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small house at the gates of a park or in the grounds of a large house, occupied by a gatekeeper, gardener, or other employee.
- Word 2: (especially in historical contexts) a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main or recognized religions.
- Word 3: a process or period of time in which one abstains from or rids the body of toxic or unhealthy substances
- Word 4: move or cause to move rapidly round and round.
- Word 5: an ugly old woman.
- Word 6: (of a metal object) affected by rust.
- Word 7: the quality of a sound governed by the rate of vibrations producing it; the degree of highness or lowness of a tone.
- Word 8: not true, real, or genuine.
What is the Octordle 517 Answer Today? (6/25/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 517 released today on June 25th, 2023:
- Word 1: LODGE
- Word 2: PAGAN
- Word 3: DETOX
- Word 4: WHIRL
- Word 5: CRONE
- Word 6: RUSTY
- Word 7: PITCH
- Word 8: PHONY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (June 25, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on June 25th, 2023:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 518!