Here are the answers for the Octordle words #549 today, released on July 27th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 549 Words Hints Today (July 27th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 549 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1, 2 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is an R in words 2, 4, 5 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 8 today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: C
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: morose, bad-tempered, and resentful; refusing to be cooperative or cheerful.
- Word 2: trite, banal, or mawkishly sentimental.
- Word 3: a large keyboard musical instrument with a wooden case enclosing a soundboard and metal strings, which are struck by hammers when the keys are depressed. The strings’ vibration is stopped by dampers when the keys are released and can be regulated for length and volume by two or three pedals.
- Word 4: amusement, especially as expressed in laughter.
- Word 5: the thick white or pale yellow fatty liquid which rises to the top when milk is left to stand and which can be eaten as an accompaniment to desserts or used as a cooking ingredient.
- Word 6: a sudden forward thrust of the body, typically with an arm outstretched to attack someone or seize something.
- Word 7: a machine, especially one powered by electricity or internal combustion, that supplies motive power for a vehicle or for another device with moving parts.
- Word 8: a small storage container, typically one with divisions.
What is the Octordle 549 Answer Today? (7/27/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 549 released today on July 27th, 2023:
- Word 1: SULKY
- Word 2: CORNY
- Word 3: PIANO
- Word 4: MIRTH
- Word 5: CREAM
- Word 6: LUNGE
- Word 7: MOTOR
- Word 8: CADDY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (July 27th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on July 27th, 2023:
- Word 1: ABOVE
- Word 2: QUOTA
- Word 3: COYLY
- Word 4: GOING
- Word 5: DWELL
- Word 6: DUCHY
- Word 7: SPARE
- Word 8: ANGEL
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 550!