Here are the answers for the Octordle words #595 today, released on September 11th, 2023 and some hints to help you solve them.
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 595 Words Hints Today (September 11th, 2023)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 595 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: I
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a hard creamy-white substance composing the main part of the tusks of an elephant, walrus, or narwhal, often (especially formerly) used to make ornaments and other articles.
- Word 2: a weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
- Word 3: a highly venomous African or Asian snake that spreads the skin of its neck into a hood when disturbed.
- Word 4: a fine-grained grey, green, or bluish-purple metamorphic rock easily split into smooth, flat plates.
- Word 5: a powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds.
- Word 6: a thing serving as a visible or tangible representation of a fact, quality, feeling, etc.
- Word 7: a private romantic rendezvous between lovers.
- Word 8: to one side; out of the way.
What is the Octordle 595 Answer Today? (9/11/23)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 595 released today on September 11th, 2023:
- Word 1: IVORY
- Word 2: SWORD
- Word 3: COBRA
- Word 4: SLATE
- Word 5: COCOA
- Word 6: TOKEN
- Word 7: TRYST
- Word 8: ASIDE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Octordle Daily Sequence Answers Today (September 11th, 2023)
There is another mode you can play once you have completed the daily Octordle, called the Daily Sequence.
The Sequence Mode is similar to the original Octordle game with the following changes.
- Only one unsolved word is visible at a time. Once you solve a word, the next board for the next board is unlocked.
- 15 guesses are allowed instead of the standard 13 due to the added difficulty
Here are the answers to the puzzle released on September 11th, 2023:
- Word 1: MORPH
- Word 2: KINKY
- Word 3: CARRY
- Word 4: NOSEY
- Word 5: MINCE
- Word 6: GOOSE
- Word 7: PRICE
- Word 8: BREED
Octordle Daily Rescue Answers Today (September 11th, 2023)
Rescue Games are more difficult to win which is more fun! You have 9 guesses to answer 8 words, so use the extra guess wisely. You may lose and lose often, don’t be frustrated and embrace it. Focus on getting as many words as possible instead of winning.
- The first 4 words are chosen automatically.
- You have 9 guesses remaining to guess the 8 words. You can only miss 1, so be thoughtful!
Here are the answers to the Octordle Rescue puzzle today (11th September, 2023):
- Word 1: SMACK
- Word 2: CAUSE
- Word 3: CRAVE
- Word 4: ANGLE
- Word 5: RENEW
- Word 6: MELON
- Word 7: SNAKE
- Word 8: OFFAL
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today.
Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 596!