The Fortnite Challenges for Season 7, Week 3 will go live within the next thirty minutes but data-miners have leaked them ahead of time.
As with every week of Fortnite challenges, there are three free challenges for those who don’t own the Battle Pass, and four challenges for those that do. If the challenges that have been leaked are correct, which they usually are, the week 3 challenges are extremely straightforward.
There is a new challenge where players need to search between three ski lodges. The other challenges are easy to complete.
Here’s the full list of challenges for Fortnite Season 7, Week 3:
Fortnite Challenges for Season 7, Week 3
- Ride a Zipline in different matches (5)
- Land at…
- Stage 1: Land at Lonely Lodge (1)
- Stage 2: Land at Pleasant Park (1)
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing (1)
- Stage 4: Land at Lazy Links (1)
- Final Stage: Land at Tilted Towers (1)
- Legendary weapon Eliminations (HARD) (2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests at Polar Peak or Tomato Temple (7)
- Ring a doorbell in different named locations in a single match (2)
- Search between three ski lodges (HARD) (1)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (HARD) (200)
Upon completing four of the seven challenges, players will be rewarded with 5,000 season XP.