Struggling with the challenges for Fortnite Season 7, Week 6? Here’s a cheat sheet to help you complete the challenge that includes the locations for Chilly Gnomes.
New challenges are released every week in Fortnite and the challenges for Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 were just released. As with every week, seven new challenges are available to complete three of which are free challenges and 4 Battle pass challenges. Here is a cheat sheet created by ItsEnergie that’ll help you complete all of the week 6 challenges quicker:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tilted Towers (HARD) (3)
- Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations (7)
- Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw (1)
- Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (1)
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match (1)
- Stage 3: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match (1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents
- Stage 1: Deal damage with an SMG to opponents (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with an Assault Rifle to opponents (200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Grenades, Clingers or Stink Bombs to opponents (200)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5)
The majority of the Season 7, Week 6 challenges are straightforward and easy to complete apart from the “Search Chilly Gnones” as it’s a new challenge and players don’t know where they’ll be on the map. The cheat sheet marks the locations of the gnomes and it you want to see the exact location of the Chilly Gnomes, head on over to our post on it here.
Upon completing all of the week 6 challenges, players will unlock a loading screen which provides the location of the hidden banner which has been marked on the cheat sheet map. You can view the location of the banner here.