Two new Fortnite Ice Storm challenges for day 6 have now been unlocked and are available to complete.
The final two Ice Storm challenges have been unlocked and are available to complete.
- Destroy members of the Ice Legion (300)
- Deal damage to the Ice Legion (20,000)
Both of the new challenges are based around the Ice Legion. The Ice Legion are all of the Ice Zombies currently in the game which includes Ice Brutes, Golden Ice Brutes, Ice Friends and Ranged Ice Fiends.
Here are all of the Ice storm challenges currently availale to complete:
- Complete Ice Storm Challenges (6)
- Destroy Ice Fiends (250)
- Deal damage with explosive weapons to the Ice Legion (5000)
- Destroy Ice Brutes (100)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles or Pistols to the Ice Legion (10,000)
- Destroy Ranged Ice Fields (150)
- Destroy Golden Ice Brutes (20)
- Deal damage to the Ice Legion in a single match (2,000)
- Destroy an Ice Shard in different matches (10)
- Destroy elite members of the Ice Legion (100)
- Deal damage with Shotguns or SMGs to the Ice Legion (10,000)
It’s not clear how many days you have to complete all of the challenges, however, according to leakers, the event will end on Tuesday 29th January. We’ll keep you updated if Epic release a time and date as to when the challenges will expire.