Here’s how to cross-play between PS4, PC and iOS:
On PlayStation 4, cross-play, cross-purchase and cross-progression have been available between PS4, PC and Mac since the launch of Battle Royale back in September.
Starting today, Fortnite will ALSO support cross-platform functionality between PlayStation 4 and iOS! Support for Android is coming within the next few months. As always, cross-platform functionality is a 100% opt-in experience.
For now, cross-platform functionality will require several steps to enable. We are working to make this easier in the next few weeks.
To link your PlayStation Network Account to an Epic Games account:
- Go to the Official Fortnite Website.
- If you are already logged in, hover over your display name and select “Sign Out”.
- Hover over the silhouette next to “Download” and select “PlayStation”.
- Sign in with your PlayStation Network Account credentials.
- Register full account details to complete the process.
Once your account is connected, all of your Fortnite progress and purchases will be available on PS4, PC, Mac and iOS. Enjoy!
Thanks to GamingIntel.com for the image