Fortnite are hosting another competition, but this time a Cosplay one! To enter, take a look at the Gleam post. Here’s everything you need to know:
Dress to Impress!
Create a Fortnite-themed cosplay (either Battle Royale or Save The World) and submit it via the option below. Then, spread the word! The Top 4 Cosplayers — as voted by the community in the gallery — will be invited to participate in the Grand Cosplay Finale live at gamescom in Cologne, Germany on August 25, 2018. These Top 4 winners will receive travel and lodging along with gamescom passes.
The 11 runner ups won’t go home empty-handed either. There are 5,000 V-Bucks with your name on it, if you gather enough votes.
Didn’t get enough votes? There’s still hope! If you’re planning to attend gamescom, come in costume. You may win a spot for the finale through the daily cosplay competitions on the Fortnite stage!
– July 13: Online submission phase and voting in the gallery begin
– August 03: Online submissions and voting end
– August 07: Winners announced
– August 22-24: Daily Cosplay Competition – live event on the Fortnite stage
– August 25: Fortnite Cosplay Contest Finale – live event on the Fortnite stage
– 1st-4th place: Flight, hotel, and tickets to gamescom as well as a spot in the Fortnite Cosplay Contest Finale
– 5th-15th place: 5,000 V-Bucks
Prizes for the Fortnite Cosplay Contest Finale live event at gamescom will be announced at a later date. Stay tuned!