The second week of Season 6 will be starting tomorrow, which means the challenges for the week will be live. There are seven challenges in total for the week with four of these being available for Battle Pass players only and three challenges available to Free Pass players as well. There are a few data-miners that are able to dig into the files and find the leaked challenges for upcoming weeks. You can see the challenges for Season 6, Week 2 below:
- Visit all of the Corrupted Areas (7)
- Use a Shadow Stone in different matches (3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Assault Rifles to opponents (HARD)(200)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500)
- SMG Eliminations (HARD)(3)
- Stage 1: Deal damage with Hunting Rifles to opponents (200)
Stage challenges were first introduced in the weekly challenges at the end of Season 5 and there are two different stage challenges for Season 6, Week 2. One of the stage challenges is only available to Battle Pass players, where the first stage is to deal damage to opponents with Hunting Rifles. The other stage challenge is open to all players where they will need to deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents.
These challenges could change before the challenges are unlocked tomorrow, but it is highly unlikely. The Shadow Stones have also been re-enabled again, just in time to complete the challenge. We will be releasing tips on how to complete the challenges for this week once the challenges for Season 6, Week 2 have been unlocked.