New challenges are released every week and the challenges for Fortnite Season 7, Week 6 have just gone live.
Seven challenges are released every week and the challenges for Season 7, Week 6 have just been unlocked. Here are the challenges that you will need to complete for this week:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Eliminate opponents in Lucky Landing or Tilted Towers (HARD) (3)
- Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations (7)
- Search Chilly Gnomes (7)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Slide an Ice Puck over 150m in a single throw (1)
- Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Polar Peak and Tilted Towers in a single match (1)
- Stage 2: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match (1)
- Stage 3: Visit Lazy Links and Shifty Shafts in a single match (1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents
- Stage 1: Deal damage with an SMG to opponents (200)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with an Assault Rifle to opponents (200)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Grenades, Clingers or Stink Bombs to opponents (200)
- Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5)
The challenges for this week are quite easy to complete and shouldn’t take too much time. Tilted Towers will most likely be a lot busier than normal so it’s best to get a weapon as soon as possible and get to high ground to see where the enemies are. Searching Ammo Boxes should also be an easy challenge to complete as they can be found all over the map. Make sure to check behind beds and under stairs for Ammo Boxes and it isn’t necessary to search these boxes in one match.
Here is a map of all known Chilly Gnome locations so far. We will also be releasing a Cheat Sheet if you are still struggling with some of the challenges.
Once you have complete all of the challenges and providing you have completed all the previous weekly challenges, you will unlock the sixth loading screen from the Snowfall Challenges. You can see the location of the Hidden Banner here.