Here are the official Fortnite Season 9, Week 6 Challenges.
A new set of challenges is released every week in Fortnite on Thursdays and three of these challenges are available for Free Pass players to complete and the remaining four are only available for Battle Pass players.
The official Fortnite Season 9, Week 6 challenges have just been released and can be seen below:
FREE PASS CHALLENGES
- Staged Challenge: Land at … (5)
- Land at Lucky Landing (1)
- Land at Loot Lake (1)
- Land at Shifty Shafts (1)
- Land at Frosty Flights (1)
- Land at Haunted Hills (1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- Staged Challenge: … at a Hot Spot
- Search chests at a Hot Spot (3)
- Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot (3)
- Eliminations at a Hot Spot (1)
BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200)
- Use a Storm Flip in different matches (3)
- Use different vehicles in a single match (2)
- Eliminate opponents in The Block of Fatal Fields (3)
Once you have completed any four of this weeks challenges, you will be awarded with 6,000 XP. Completing 6 challenges will award you with a Fortbyte, which will help to uncover the Fortbyte mystery.
Remember collecting 90 Fortbytes will unlock the mystery skin for this season, so make sure you keep up to date!
The challenges for this week are quite straightforward, but we will be releasing a Cheat Sheet as soon as it is available.