The challenges for Season 9, Week 9 are now live and here is what you will need to complete.
We are nearing the end of the weekly challenges as we have now approached week 9 and there are usually 10 weeks of challenges. This season will be extended by an extra two weeks as the World Cup will be taking place. During these two weeks, it is very likely Epic will release Overtime Challenges, as they have done so in the past.
Fortnite Season 9, Week 9 Challenges
The challenges for week 9 have now been released, and here are the challenges you will need to complete.
Season 9, Week 9 Challenges – Free Pass
- Use a Chug Jug or Chug Splash in different matches (3)
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert and the jungle (1)
- Staged Challenge: Get an elimination with a … rarity weapon
- Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon (1)
- Get an elimination with a Uncommon rarity weapon (1)
- Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon (1)
- Get an elimination with a Epic rarity weapon (1)
- Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon (1)
Season 9, Week 9 Challenges – Battle Pass
- Deal headshot damage (500)
- Search chest at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (7)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5)
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent (200)
The challenges for this week are fairly straightforward, but we have created a guide on how to complete the “Visit a solar array in the snow, desert and the jungle” challenge, which you can see by clicking here. We will be releasing the Cheat Sheet as soon as it is available.
Once you have completed any four challenges for Week 9, you will awarded with 9,000 XP, which will help you to level up. As with every week, once you have completed 6 challenges, you will be awarded with a Fortbyte.
Completing all of this weeks challenges will unlock a brand new loading screen. Providing you have completed all previous weeks challenges, here is the loading screen you will unlock:
This loading screen does provide a clue as to where you will find a hidden Battle Star somewhere around the map. We have created a guide on where the location of the Battle Star is, which can be seen here.
Have you been keeping up to date with your challenges? Let us know in the comments below.