Here is a cheat sheet to help you complete all of the Fortnite challenges/objectives for Season X, Week 8 Storm Racers Mission.
A new Mission is released every week on Thursdays and there are a total of fourteen challenges/objectives to complete, with seven of them being normal and the remaining seven being prestige challenges. Completing these challenge will reward players with Battle Stars, XP and Cosmetics.
Here are all of the normal challenges for the Season 10 Week 8 Storm Racers Mission:
Click any of the highlighted challenges to view the guide on how to complete the challenge.
- Gain health in the Storm (100)
- Complete a lap of a race track (1)
- Survive Storm phases (10)
- Visit the center of a storm circle (1)
- Land on Polar Peak, a Volcano, and a hill top with a circle of trees (1)
- Complete a time trial East of Pleasant Park or South West of Salty Springs (1)
- Dance at different telescopes (3)
Here are all of the prestige challenges for the Storm Racers Mission:
- Damage an opponent in the Storm (1)
- Damage gliding opponents (100)
- Deal damage to opponents after the first circle closes (500)
- Visit the center of storm circles in a single match (3)
- Deal any amount of fall damage to an opponent (1)
- Complete a time trial North of Lucky Landing or East of Snobby Shores (1)
- Dance at different telescopes in a single match (2)
Fortnite Storm Racers Cheat Sheet
Here is a Cheat Sheet, created by @thesquatingdog, to help you complete all of the objectives for the Mission. For a more detailed guide on how to complete the individual challenges, click on the highlighted challenges above.
The new Gothic Limited Time Mission is now available to complete as well, but only one objective is released every day. You can see all of the objectives for this Mission by clicking here. Remember, the way to unlock the Loading Screen for this Season is to complete three of the objectives for the Limited Time Mission.
Have you been keeping up with the Missions for this season? Let us know in the comments section below.