The Fortnite Season X ‘The Leftovers’ Limited Mission has now replaced the Shootout at Sundown Mission and the objectives/challenges for this Mission have already been leaked by data-miners.
New Limited Time Missions are released every Thursday and they replace the previous Limited Time Missions as there is only one Mission available at a time. There are seven objectives/challenges players will need to complete for the Mission, but only one objective is released at a time.
Data-miners have managed to leak all of the objectives and rewards for completing the objectives and can be seen below.
The Leftovers LIMITED TIME MISSION – ALL LEAKED OBJECTIVES
Here are all of the objectives players will need to complete for this mission:
- Deal damage with Explosive weapons to opponents (250)
- Shotgun Eliminations (5)
- Eliminate member of the Horde at Retail Row (20)
- Outlast opponents in Duos or Squads mode (150)
- Use a throwable item in different matches (3)
- Visit Paradise Palms and Lucky Landing in the same match (2)
- Search Chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (7)
The Leftovers LIMITED TIME MISSION – ALL LEAKED Rewards
Here are the rewards you can earn for completing the objectives:
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – The Leftovers Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 5 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
Completing three objectives will unlock The Leftovers Loading Screen, which is Uncommon and has the description, “Get a taste for survival.”