A ‘cool’ trap debuts in Battle Royale and pummel those Husks with a new weapon in Save the World.
Chiller (Battle Royale)
Don’t get cold feet! Freeze your foes and slide around for a quick getaway.
Playground Custom Options (Battle Royale)
More options have been added for you to play around with. Tweak starting health, gravity and more!
Lead Sled Hammer (Save the World)
Knock those Husks into the ground with this new weapon.
LIMITED TIME MODE: PLAYGROUND
Playground Custom Options
- Added more options to Playground. Allowing you to change settings such as starting health, time of day, gravity, and more!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Chiller added.
- Common Trap.
- Can be placed on floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and floor loot.
- Applies icy feet to friends or foes, causing them to slide around with low friction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause vehicles to become uncontrollable.
- Made improvements to the motion controls for the Switch to make it feel more accurate and responsive.
- Pets are now hidden along with your character when the camera is too close to you.
- Toys now respect the streamer mode setting for player names in minigame messages.
- Slightly increased the hitbox size on the Fancy Tomato to match its visual size.
- The following adjustments have been made to Glider audio tells:
- Muffled the audio if there isn’t a clear line of sight between you other gliding players.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect audio would play when a teammate was eliminated.
- Added star ratings to the UI elements of all trap items.
- Fixed an issue where players occasionally couldn’t interact with items.