A new set of Fortnitemares quests have been released today. One of them requires players to find and destroy haunted household furniture in Fortnite. Here’s the location where you can complete the challenge.
We’re almost a week into the Fortnitemares 2022 Halloween event. As you’ll already know by now, there are some free cosmetics available to unlock by completing the Fortnitemares quests.
Each day, two new Fortnitemares quests will go live. Every completed quest will provide players with 15,000 season 4 XP and will take you one step closer to unlocking the next free Halloween-themed cosmetic reward.
So far, only one of the cosmetic rewards is available to unlock. The Everything’s End Glider is the only cosmetic available with players being able to unlock it after completing five quests.
The next available reward, the Chrome Cage Back Bling, will be available once players complete thirteen Fortnitemares quests in total. If you missed the blog post announcing the Halloween event, here’s what the rewards look like:
Earlier today, two new quests were unlocked. One of them requires players to destroy haunted household furniture found around the Fortnite chapter 3 season 4.
Here are the locations where you’ll be able to find and destroy haunted household furniture including what it is and how to destroy it.
What is Haunted Household Furniture?
Haunted Household Furniture in Fortnite will look like the usual furniture that you’ll find around the map. However, the difference is that it’ll be floating in the air and has a special coating.
Players are tasked with destroying seven different haunted household furniture items in-game.
Where to Find and Destroy Haunted Household Furniture in Fortnite chapter 3 season 4
We’ve had similar quests like this in previous years but with a new map, players might not know the best places to go to find and destroy haunted household furniture in Fortnite.
One of the best places to complete this challenge is Greasy Grove with four different locations where players can destroy haunted household furniture. Below are the locations where you can complete this challenge.
Below the list of Greasy Grove locations, we’ll have a map of all the places where you can complete this challenge.
- 1: Head to the yellow house that’s located on the north side of Greasy Grove. Head up the stairs and you’ll find a floating armchair as you reach the top of the stairs.
- 2: Next, you’ll want to head to the white house that’s also on the north side of Greasy Grove. It’s the house with the oversized mushroom growing into it. Again, head upstairs, and by the bed, there’s a cabinet that you can destroy in the bedroom.
- 3: The blue house that’s located in the center of Greasy Grove also houses haunted furniture. Head to the bedroom and you’ll find a floating bedside table that you can destroy.
- 4: The final location where you can find and destroy haunted household furniture in Greasy Grove is the green house that’s located on the southwest side of the popular landing location. Enter the front door and you’ll find an armchair on the left side.
Remember, you need to destroy a total of seven items but it doesn’t have to be in the same match. You can either the current game and go back to the above locations or head to a different location.
Here are the other locations where you can destroy haunted household furniture:
- Northwest of Shiny Sound
- Grim Gables
- Northwest of Grim Gables
- East of the Reality Tree
- Two locations west of the Reality Tree
- The water house north of Tilted Towers
- Northeast of Tilted Towers.
Here’s a map with the locations thanks to FN_Assist:
How to Destroy Haunted Household Furniture
Finding the furniture is the tough part of the challenge. To destroy haunted household furniture, simply hit it with your pickaxe and it should be destroyed instantly.