Epic released a new Fortnite update on September 12th, 2023. The new patch includes new My Hero Academia Skins, quests, and mythic items.
The first major update of the season has landed with today’s new release. Last night, Epic announced that the v26.10 update would be going live today, 12th September.
After last week’s hotfix update which included two new items and three new augment reality perks, players were expecting a lot from today’s 26.10 update.
We knew we would be getting a collaboration today but nobody was expecting a Fortnite x My Hero Academia wave 2.
Here’s everything you need to know about the latest collaboration including a look at the new skins, quests, and mythic items.
My Hero Academia Wave 2 Fortnite Skins
Last year in December, Epic released the first My Hero Academia collaboration which included the Izuku Midoriya, All Might, Katsuki Bakugo, and Ochaco Uraraka skins.
In wave 2, the Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, and Mina Ashido Fortnite skins are available. Here’s a look at the new skins.
Fortnite My Hero Academia Quests
Here’s a list of all the available Fortnite x MHA quests available to complete:
- Damage opponents using Deku’s Smash (500)
- Collect Deku’s Smash for an eliminated opponent (1)
- Assist in searching All Might’s Supply Drops (3)
- Travel distance in the air (10,000)
- Activate Augments (10)
- Acquire Accolades (25)
- Deal explosive damage to opponents or structures (1,000)
- Deploy Todoroki’s Ice Wall (5)
- Deal damage to structures with fire (5,000)
- Collect Todoroki’s Ice Wall in different matches (3)
- Outland Opponents (500)
- Hit headshots or eliminate opponents (25)
- Travel distance with a follower (1,000)
- Collect legendary items or better (5)
Are there any free My Hero Academia Fortnite Rewards?
Unfortunately, there are no free rewards available for completing the above quests. Players will only receive XP for completing the quests.
Fortnite x MHA Mythic Items – Todoroki’s Ice Wall
The first MHA x Fortnite Collaboration introduced Deku’s Smash mythic item. It has returned with the second collaboration. Here’s the description of the item as well as the stats.
“Throw a punch that sends shockwaves through the world, blasting through buildings and enemies alike”.
Todoroki’s Ice Wall is the new mythic item that produces nearly impenetrable walls of ice to defend both yourself and your sidekicks. You can also spawn them further away.