Here are the official patch notes for the new Warzone reloaded mid-season update that went live today, July 15th.
Season 4 of Call of Duty: Warzone launched in mid June and when the season was released, Raven Software mentioned that they’ll be looking to increase the time to kill during the season. This update introduces that along with other changes and new weapons.
The Warzone season 4 mid-season reloaded update released on July 15th for most players, but the update was available to download for PlayStation users before it was officially released. Here’s the patch notes for the new Warzone update that released today including the file size of the update, and all the changes made to weapons along with bug fixes.
Warzone Reloaded Season 4 Update Patch Notes (July 15th)
The file size for the new Warzone update today is as following:
- PC: 9.2 GB
- PlayStation 5: 8.9 GB, PlayStation 4: 8.9 GB
- Xbox Series X|S: 9.2 GB
- Xbox One: 9.2 GB
- New Prestige items added:
- Calling Cards
- The Killchain Perk now increases the chance to obtain all Warzone Killstreaks from loot.
- Loot that spawns across Verdansk has been adjusted as follows…
- New Gulag loadouts
- The Sentry Gun Killstreak can be found in Red Door Control Rooms
- The Specialist Token is now slightly more common in core BR
- Combat Bow Killstreak damage has been increased and it will now down enemies who are directly hit.
- Players will now drop their current equipment directly behind them when looting a Loadout Drop.
- Vertical camera movement will no longer be locked when sliding on a downward slope.
- Dirt Bike Updates:
- Lean back to lift the Dirt Bike and initiate a wheelie.
- Lean forward to increase steering sensitivity and allow the Dirt Bike to perform sharper turns.
- The Dirt Bike now supports leaning forward and backward in the air as well, so make sure to position yourself for that perfect landing.
- Fixed an issue where the PS5 120hz mode couldn’t be activated while HDR was enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Xbox One S that would prevent Players from joining matches in Verdansk Playlists.
- Fixed several issues that resulted in Players crashing due to Dev Error 5573.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing melee attacks to one-shot other Players if simultaneously equipping Armor Plates.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from saving custom mods on the Shotgun Bravo (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from saving custom mods on the Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW).
- Fixed an issue with older Graphics Cards displaying shadows incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with Rebirth Crates appearing open when they should be closed.
- Fixed an issue where the Ice Drake’s Barrel was obstructing the Player’s sight when ADSing with an Axial Arms 3x Optic.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to briefly use Weapons after being downed if the Gas Mask animation was still active.
- Fixed an issue where a Bounty Target would still be tracked after death.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to access an out of play area in the Downtown Tower.
- Fixed an issue where Players could fire their Weapons after being downed with a rocket launcher.
- Fixed an issue with the Tactical Rifle Charlie (BOCW) where its Maximum Reserve Ammo was 150 instead of 210.
- Fixed an issue where the hipfire reticle on the Light Machine Gun Alpha (BOCW) wouldn’t appear when the Visiontech 2x optic was equipped.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from interacting with the Buy Battle Pass button after pressing an arrow key.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Celebratory Smoke” Gesture visual effects in Warzone to not match the Black Ops Cold War version.
- Fixed an issue causing various Blueprints in Warzone to not match the Black Ops Cold War version.
- Fixed an issue causing various Weapon Dynamic Icons to appear misaligned on the ingame UI.
- Fixed an issue causing the Dirt Bike icon to appear larger on the Tac Map than other vehicles.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to remain stuck on the Purchasing screen/animation when attempting to purchase the Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the hat on Beck’s “Spray Paint” Skin to appear translucent.
- Fixed an issue causing the Ballistic Knife to appear misaligned in third-person.
- Fixed an issue causing the Precision Airstrike Killstreak A-10 Thunderbolt II jet to remain in the sky until the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue causing Mastery Camos to apply inconsistently on various Blueprints.
- Fixed an issue causing incorrect animations while performing a melee attack in a crouched position.
- Fixed an issue where the Infil icon was the incorrect vehicle type.
- Fixed an issue causing the Bullfrog (BOCW) model to appear misaligned while equipped in the Primary Weapon slot.
- Fixed an issue where Players would be unable to exit the Dirt Bike if it got stuck.
- Fixed an issue where Players in the passenger seat would not be able to melee other Players.
- Fixed an issue where picking up a fallen Dirt Bike would not play a pickup animation.
- Fixed an issue where detonating C4 on a Dirt Bike could kill Players in your squad.
- Fixed an issue where the Dirt Bike could be positioned to prevent doors from opening.
- Fixed an issue where the Helicopter blades would not kill Players riding a Dirt Bike.
- Fixed an issue where the Dirt Bike could get stuck if navigated to be resting on its underside.
- Fixed an issue where the kill feed icon for the Dirt Bike was the ATV.
- Fixed an issue where the Dirt Bike minimap icon was larger than other vehicle icons.
- Fixed an issue in Plunder where Player vision was partially blocked with bags of money.
- New Social Menu Tabs: Recent Squad and Recent Lobby
- Added two new tabs to the Social Menu to display recent squad mates and recent game lobby members so that Players can more easily find, friend, and play with their recent team members.
- Other Players that the Player interacted with during a match will be automatically sorted to the top of the Recent Lobby list to make it easier to report instances of cheating and/or toxicity even after the match has ended.
We’ll include and go over all the changes to weapons in another post.