Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #129 today, released on June 2, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 130!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 129 Words Hints Today (June 2, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 129 today.
Hint 1: There is a Q in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a C in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 3, 4 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: L
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: E
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: U
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A machine for shaping wood, metal, or other material by means of a rotating drive which turns the piece being worked on against changeable cutting tools.
- Word 2: The same thing again.
- Word 3: Supply with the necessary items for a particular purpose.
- Word 4: Become or make ripe.
- Word 5: Unfasten, untie, or loosen (something).
- Word 6: Investigate or look around furtively in an attempt to find out something, especially information about someone’s private affairs.
- Word 7: Assert or confirm as a result of one’s own experience that something is true or accurately so described.
- Word 8: (Of hair, fur, or skin) smooth and glossy.
What is the Octordle 129 Answer Today? (6/2/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 129 released today on June 2nd, 2022:
- Word 1: LATHE
- Word 2: DITTO
- Word 3: EQUIP
- Word 4: RIPEN
- Word 5: UNDID
- Word 6: SNOOP
- Word 7: VOUCH
- Word 8: SLEEK
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 130!