Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #132 today, released on June 5, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 133!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 132 Words Hints Today (June 5, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 132 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is an F in words 2 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 2, 4 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 7 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Cheerful and lively.
- Word 2: A number of birds of one kind feeding, resting, or travelling together.
- Word 3: The action of buying and selling goods and services.
- Word 4: A shrub or small tree with compound leaves, reddish hairy fruits in conical clusters, and bright autumn colours.
- Word 5: An indentation or incision on an edge or surface.
- Word 6: A number.
- Word 7: A person who steals another person’s property, especially by stealth and without using force or threat of violence.
- Word 8: To one side; out of the way.
What is the Octordle 132 Answer Today? (6/5/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 132 released today on June 5th, 2022:
- Word 1: MERRY
- Word 2: FLOCK
- Word 3: TRADE
- Word 4: SUMAC
- Word 5: NOTCH
- Word 6: THREE
- Word 7: THIEF
- Word 8: ASIDE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 133!