Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #139 today, released on June 12, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 140!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 139 Words Hints Today (June 12, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 139 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 4, 6 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is an F in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 5.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any of the words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: R
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Resume (an activity) after an interruption.
- Word 2: A small flock of birds, especially partridge.
- Word 3: The husks of corn or other seed separated by winnowing or threshing.
- Word 4: Of the very darkest colour owing to the absence of or complete absorption of light; the opposite of white.
- Word 5: A person or thing that cores.
- Word 6: A person who takes a specified thing.
- Word 7: A metal rod with a handle, used for prodding and stirring an open fire.
- Word 8: Make more beautiful or attractive.
What is the Octordle 139 Answer Today? (6/12/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 139 released today on June 12th, 2022:
- Word 1: RENEW
- Word 2: COVEY
- Word 3: CHAFF
- Word 4: BLACK
- Word 5: CORER
- Word 6: TAKER
- Word 7: POKER
- Word 8: ADORN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 140!