Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #146 today, released on June 19, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 147!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 146 Words Hints Today (June 19, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 146 today.
Hint 1: There is an R in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a P in words 4, 5, 6 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a T in words 3, 4, 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 2 and 4.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any word.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: M
- Word 3: N
- Word 4: E
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: Q
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: obtain (information) from various sources, often with difficulty.
- Word 2: compassion or forgiveness shown towards someone whom it is within one’s power to punish or harm.
- Word 3: an indentation or incision on an edge or surface.
- Word 4: containing nothing; not filled or occupied.
- Word 5: a coloured substance which is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating.
- Word 6: break or cause to break forcibly into parts, especially into halves or along the grain.
- Word 7: a small short-tailed Old World game bird resembling a tiny partridge, typically having brown camouflaged plumage.
- Word 8: the first letter of the Greek alphabet.
What is the Octordle 146 Answer Today? (6/19/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 146 released today on June 19th, 2022:
- Word 1: GLEAN
- Word 2: MERCY
- Word 3: NOTCH
- Word 4: EMPTY
- Word 5: PAINT
- Word 6: SPLIT
- Word 7: QUAIL
- Word 8: ALPHA
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 147!