Here are the answers and some hints for the Octordle words for #174 today, released on July 17, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 175!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 174 Words Hints Today (July 17, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 174 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 2: There is an S in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is an F in words 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 1, 3, 6 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in the word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the fruit of the oak tree, a smooth oval nut in a rough cup-shaped base.
- Word 2: (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent.
- Word 3: (with reference to a soluble chemical or mineral) drain away from soil, ash, or similar material by the action of percolating liquid, especially rainwater.
- Word 4: a bone framework enclosing the brain of a vertebrate; the skeleton of a person’s or animal’s head.
- Word 5: a long weapon with a wooden shaft and a pointed steel head, formerly used by a horseman in charging.
- Word 6: comfortable.
- Word 7: showing a lack of courage or confidence; easily frightened.
- Word 8: strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.
What is the Octordle 174 Answer Today? (7/17/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 174 released today on July 17th, 2022:
- Word 1: ACORN
- Word 2: ARISE
- Word 3: LEACH
- Word 4: SKULL
- Word 5: LANCE
- Word 6: COMFY
- Word 7: TIMID
- Word 8: FORCE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 175!