Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #190 today, released on August 2, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 191!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 190 Words Hints Today (August 2, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 190 today.
Hint 1: There is a D in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 5, 6 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a Q in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 2 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 2 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: V
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small group of people having a particular task.
- Word 2: a large, heavy motor vehicle for transporting goods or troops; a truck.
- Word 3: carry out (a task) badly or carelessly.
- Word 4: (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent.
- Word 5: to strive for superiority.
- Word 6: a narrow strip of leather or other material, used especially as a fastening or as the lash of a whip.
- Word 7: the particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
- Word 8: give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one’s view.
What is the Octordle 190 Answer Today? (8/2/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 190 released today on August 2nd, 2022:
- Word 1: SQUAD
- Word 2: LORRY
- Word 3: BOTCH
- Word 4: AROSE
- Word 5: VYING
- Word 6: THONG
- Word 7: STATE
- Word 8: ARGUE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 191!