Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #198 today, released on August 10, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 199!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 198 Words Hints Today (August 10, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 198 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 2: There is a B in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any of the words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: I
- Word 4: I
- Word 5: A
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.
- Word 2: a family of birds or other young animals produced at one hatching or birth.
- Word 3: a block of steel, gold, silver, or other metal, typically oblong in shape.
- Word 4: inspire or permeate with (a feeling or quality).
- Word 5: a useful or valuable thing or person.
- Word 6: delaying or delayed beyond the right or expected time; late.
- Word 7: the central point, pin, or shaft on which a mechanism turns or oscillates.
- Word 8: relating to, used for, or prescribing the punishment of offenders under the legal system.
What is the Octordle 198 Answer Today? (8/10/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 198 released today on August 10th, 2022:
- Word 1: CRAWL
- Word 2: BROOD
- Word 3: INGOT
- Word 4: IMBUE
- Word 5: ASSET
- Word 6: TARDY
- Word 7: PIVOT
- Word 8: PENAL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 199!