Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #201 today, released on August 13, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 202!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 201 Words Hints Today (August 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 201 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 1, 4 and 7.
Hint 2: There is an S in words 3 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a C in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 2, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: A
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: V
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a mournful song, piece of music, or sound.
- Word 2: a special or instinctive aptitude or ability for doing something well.
- Word 3: the land along the edge of a sea, lake, or other large body of water.
- Word 4: a person who is invited to visit someone’s home or attend a particular social occasion.
- Word 5: the main artery of the body, supplying oxygenated blood to the circulatory system. In humans it passes over the heart from the left ventricle and runs down in front of the backbone.
- Word 6: a cockroach.
- Word 7: a period of keeping awake during the time usually spent asleep, especially to keep watch or pray.
- Word 8: a large room or chamber used for storage, especially an underground one.
What is the Octordle 201 Answer Today? (8/13/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 201 released today on August 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: DIRGE
- Word 2: FLAIR
- Word 3: SHORE
- Word 4: GUEST
- Word 5: AORTA
- Word 6: ROACH
- Word 7: VIGIL
- Word 8: VAULT
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 202!