Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #202 today, released on August 14, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 203!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 202 Words Hints Today (August 14, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 202 today.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 5 and 6.
Hint 2: There is an S in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in words 4 and 7.
Hint 4: There is an L in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 6 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: F
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: U
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: open, honest, and direct in speech or writing, especially when dealing with unpalatable matters.
- Word 2: a distinct period or stage in a series of events or a process of change or development.
- Word 3: a sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram.
- Word 4: (of something unpleasant or severe) become less intense or widespread.
- Word 5: an imaginary or mythical being of human form but superhuman size.
- Word 6: make (a groove, hole, or indentation) with or as with a sharp tool or blade
- Word 7: a metal ball used in the French game of boules.
- Word 8: unwarranted or inappropriate because excessive or disproportionate.
What is the Octordle 202 Answer Today? (8/14/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 202 released today on August 14th, 2022:
- Word 1: FRANK
- Word 2: PHASE
- Word 3: CHART
- Word 4: ABATE
- Word 5: GIANT
- Word 6: GOUGE
- Word 7: BOULE
- Word 8: UNDUE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 203!