Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #203 today, released on August 15, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 204!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 203 Words Hints Today (August 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 203 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is an L in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1, 3, 4, and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: U
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: K
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: situated above another part.
- Word 2: cut (a hard material) in order to produce an object, design, or inscription.
- Word 3: a large rectangular piece of cotton or other fabric, used on a bed to cover the mattress and as a layer beneath blankets when these are used.
- Word 4: a fund of money for communal use, made up of contributions from a group of people.
- Word 5: the power or quality of delighting, attracting, or fascinating others.
- Word 6: (of an animal, especially a dog) make a low guttural sound in the throat.
- Word 7: containing a large amount of fat.
- Word 8: in, at, or to that place or position.
What is the Octordle 203 Answer Today? (8/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 203 released today on August 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: UPPER
- Word 2: CARVE
- Word 3: SHEET
- Word 4: KITTY
- Word 5: CHARM
- Word 6: GROWL
- Word 7: FATTY
- Word 8: THERE
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 204!