Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #208 today, released on August 20, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 209!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 208 Words Hints Today (August 20, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 208 today.
Hint 1: There is a K in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in words 1 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a V in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 2 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 3 and 6.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: V
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: H
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: someone or something that sows.
- Word 2: a person or organization that gives someone money that is due for work done, goods received, or a debt incurred.
- Word 3: a principle, belief, or doctrine generally held to be true.
- Word 4: the letters a, e, i, o, u.
- Word 5: a narrow, sheltered waterway, especially an inlet in a shoreline or channel in a marsh.
- Word 6: an area of open uncultivated land, typically on acid sandy soil, with characteristic vegetation of heather, gorse, and coarse grasses.
- Word 7: lacking strong features or characteristics and therefore uninteresting.
- Word 8: sharing in the knowledge of (something secret or private).
What is the Octordle 208 Answer Today? (8/20/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 208 released today on August 20th, 2022:
- Word 1: SOWER
- Word 2: PAYER
- Word 3: TENNET
- Word 4: VOWEL
- Word 5: CREEK
- Word 6: HEATH
- Word 7: BLAND
- Word 8: PRIVY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 209!