Here is the Taylordle answer today as well as some hints for the #76 word, released on April 14, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answer to Taylordle 77!
Taylordle is a great game for Taylor Swift (Swifties) and Wordle fans as this game merges both into one. The aim of the game is to guess the Taylor Swift-related word for the day and the game works in the same way as Wordle where you have six guesses in which to solve the word.
There were originally only five-letter words for Taylordle at launch, but that has changed to include 4 to 8 letter words to keep the game going. This game has been made by the Holy Swift Podcast, which is a song-by-song Taylor Swift Podcast available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Once you have made a guess, the tiles will change colour, which lets you know if you have guessed a letter that appears in the answer and if you have placed it in the correct position. The colours are also the same as Wordle, except they are a lot brighter and they mean the same, i.e. if the tile is grey, it means the letter doesn’t appear in the word, yellow means it’s in the wrong position and green means you have placed it correctly.
Taylordle Hints Today – April 14, 2022
As the word can be difficult at times, we have some hints for the Taylordle 76 word to help you to solve it, which are:
Hint 1: Contains the letter R.
Hint 2: It starts with the letter T.
Hint 3: There are two vowels in the word.
Hint 4: A mode of transport.
What is the Taylordle 76 Answer Today? (April 14th, 2022)
The answer to Taylordle 76 is…
FUN FACT: Taylor Swift mentions trains in many of her songs in various albums, which are:
- Sad Beautiful Tragic: Silence, the train runs off its tracks
- New Romantics: We wait for trains that just aren’t coming
- The Archer: I jump from the train, I ride off alone
- Cardigan: ‘Cause I knew you, stepping on the last train, marked me like a bloodstain
- The Last Great American Dynasty: Rebekah rode up on the afternoon train, it was sunny
- Willow: You know that my train could take you home
- Champagne Problems: You booked the night train for a reason so you could sit there in this hurt
Well done if you managed to guess the answer to the Taylordle puzzle today! Click here for the hints and the answer to Taylordle 77!