Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #111 today, released on May 15, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 112!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 111 Words Hints Today (May 15, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 111 today.
Hint 1: There is an F in words 3 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 4 and 5.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 1, 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 1 and 2.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: M
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Trite, banal, or mawkishly sentimental.
- Word 2: A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
- Word 3: An artificial channel conveying water, typically used for transporting logs or timber.
- Word 4: Having a leak or leaks.
- Word 5: A cat-sized American mammal of the weasel family, with distinctive black-and-white striped fur. When threatened it squirts a fine spray of foul-smelling irritant liquid from its anal glands towards its attacker.
- Word 6: A large number of fish swimming together.
- Word 7: An organized international body of criminals, operating originally in Sicily and now especially in Italy and the US and having a complex and ruthless behavioural code.
- Word 8: Soft and pulpy.
What is the Octordle 111 Answer Today? (5/15/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 111 released today on May 15th, 2022:
- Word 1: CORNY
- Word 2: STOIC
- Word 3: FLUME
- Word 4: LEAKY
- Word 5: SKUNK
- Word 6: SHOAL
- Word 7: MAFIA
- Word 8: MUSHY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 112!