Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #114 today, released on May 18, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 115!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 114 Words Hints Today (May 18, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 114 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is an M in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 5.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: Sliced bread browned on both sides by exposure to radiant heat, such as a grill or fire.
- Word 2: Cook (meat or fish) by exposure to direct heat.
- Word 3: An act of logging in to a computer, database, or system.
- Word 4: Having a smooth, pale, translucent surface or appearance like that of wax.
- Word 5: A rod or bar forming part of a framework and designed to resist compression.
- Word 6: (Of a structure or area of land) tremble or vibrate.
- Word 7: Put forward as fact or as a basis for argument.
- Word 8: Denoting or relating to a fertile soil of clay and sand containing humus.
What is the Octordle 114 Answer Today? (5/18/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 114 released today on May 18th, 2022:
- Word 1: TOAST
- Word 2: BROIL
- Word 3: LOGIN
- Word 4: WAXEN
- Word 5: STRUT
- Word 6: SHAKE
- Word 7: POSIT
- Word 8: LOAMY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 115!