Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #128 today, released on June 1, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 129!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 128 Words Hints Today (June 1, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 128 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3, 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a C in words 2 and 5.
Hint 3: There is an X in word 7 only.
Hint 4: There is a B in words 3 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 5 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: K
- Word 2: W
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: O
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: An instrument composed of a blade fixed into a handle, used for cutting or as a weapon.
- Word 2: Make a slight involuntary grimace or shrinking movement of the body out of pain or distress.
- Word 3: An annual flat race for three-year-old horses, founded in 1780.
- Word 4: Lack of good sense; foolishness.
- Word 5: A group of eight people or things.
- Word 6: On the subject of; concerning.
- Word 7: The state of being barred from one’s native country, typically for political or punitive reasons.
- Word 8: Dark and gloomy, especially due to thick mist.
What is the Octordle 128 Answer Today? (06/01/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 128 released today on June 1st, 2022:
- Word 1: KNIFE
- Word 2: WINCH
- Word 3: DERBY
- Word 4: FOLLY
- Word 5: OCTET
- Word 6: ABOUT
- Word 7: EXILE
- Word 8: MURKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 129!