Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #95 today, released on April 29, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 96!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realise which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 95 Words Hints Today (April 29, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 95 today.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 1 and 3.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in any words 1 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: U
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: N
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion.
- Word 2: A requirement not achieved or fulfilled.
- Word 3: Covered in or consisting mostly of sand.
- Word 4: A three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original.
- Word 5: A chiefly freshwater fish of the salmon family, found in both Eurasia and North America and highly valued for food and game.
- Word 6: A large tree with smooth grey bark, glossy leaves, and hard, pale fine-grained timber.
- Word 7: A characteristic high whinnying sound made by a horse.
- Word 8: A small hammer with which an auctioneer, a judge, or the chair of a meeting hits a surface to call for attention or order.
What is the Octordle 95 Answer Today? (April 29th, 2022)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 95 released today on April 29th, 2022:
- Word 1: ALLOY
- Word 2: UNMET
- Word 3: SANDY
- Word 4: MODEL
- Word 5: TROUT
- Word 6: BEECH
- Word 7: NEIGH
- Word 8: GAVEL
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today! Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 96!