Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #157 today, released on June 30, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 158!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 157 Words Hints Today (June 30, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 157 today.
Hint 1: There is a Z in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a D in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a F in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in the words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: O
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: W
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: feel or show sorrow for the death of (someone), typically by following conventions such as the wearing of black clothes.
- Word 2: the criminal act of deliberately setting fire to property.
- Word 3: move smoothly along a surface while maintaining continuous contact with it.
- Word 4: in a way that is different to what is usual or expected; strangely.
- Word 5: a Central American cereal plant that yields large grains (corn or sweetcorn) set in rows on a cob. The many varieties include some used for stockfeed and corn oil.
- Word 6: the way in which something, especially an organization or equipment, is organized, planned, or arranged.
- Word 7: clean (an area) by brushing away dirt or litter.
- Word 8: a thin, light, crisp biscuit, especially one of a kind eaten with ice cream.
What is the Octordle 157 Answer Today? (6/30/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 157 released today on June 30th, 2022:
- Word 1: MOURN
- Word 2: ARSON
- Word 3: SLIDE
- Word 4: ODDLY
- Word 5: MAIZE
- Word 6: SETUP
- Word 7: SWEEP
- Word 8: WAFER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 158!