Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #158 today, released on July 1, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 159!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 158 Words Hints Today (July 1, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 158 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a V and K in word 1 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 5 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: J
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: W
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: bring or recall (a feeling, memory, or image) to the conscious mind.
- Word 2: (of food) full of juice; succulent.
- Word 3: (of poetry) expressing the writer’s emotions, usually briefly and in stanzas or recognized forms.
- Word 4: coat or mark (something) messily or carelessly with a greasy or sticky substance.
- Word 5: of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity.
- Word 6: (especially of a part of the body) become larger or rounder in size, typically as a result of an accumulation of fluid.
- Word 7: (of a person’s mouth) wide open in surprise or wonder.
- Word 8: a colourless, transparent, odourless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.
What is the Octordle 158 Answer Today? (7/1/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 158 released today on July 1st, 2022:
- Word 1: EVOKE
- Word 2: JUICY
- Word 3: LYRIC
- Word 4: SMEAR
- Word 5: LARGE
- Word 6: SWELL
- Word 7: AGAPE
- Word 8: WATER
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 159!