Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #159 today, released on July 2, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 160!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 159 Words Hints Today (July 2, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 159 today.
Hint 1: There is a J in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is an M in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a W in words 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a P in words 5 and 6.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letter in any words.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: J
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: L
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: W
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps.
- Word 2: the complete range or scope of something.
- Word 3: a quantity or consignment of goods produced at one time.
- Word 4: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.
- Word 5: a foolish or easily deceived person.
- Word 6: (of a fish, frog, mollusc, crustacean, etc.) release or deposit eggs.
- Word 7: a stringed instrument of the guitar family, with a round open-backed sound box of parchment stretched over a metal hoop.
- Word 8: furrow one’s brows in an expression indicating disapproval, displeasure, or concentration.
What is the Octordle 159 Answer Today? (7/2/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 159 released today on July 2nd, 2022:
- Word 1: DANCE
- Word 2: GAMUT
- Word 3: BATCH
- Word 4: DREAM
- Word 5: CHUMP
- Word 6: SPAWN
- Word 7: BANJO
- Word 8: FROWN
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Well done if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 160!