Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #170 today, released on July 13, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 171!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 170 Words Hints Today (July 13, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 170 today.
Hint 1: There is an X in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 2 and 3.
Hint 3: There is a C in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 2 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: O
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: partially melted snow or ice.
- Word 2: having or showing a lack of common sense or judgement; absurd and foolish.
- Word 3: friendly relations.
- Word 4: a living organism of the kind exemplified by trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, ferns, and mosses, typically growing in a permanent site, absorbing water and inorganic substances through its roots, and synthesizing nutrients in its leaves by photosynthesis using the green pigment chlorophyll.
- Word 5: each of a pair of foot-operated levers used for powering a bicycle or other vehicle propelled by the legs.
- Word 6: rub (someone or something) hard so as to clean them, typically with a brush and water.
- Word 7: (of a solid or a three-dimensional surface) more or less egg-shaped.
- Word 8: a white compound which occurs as a mineral in some alkaline salt deposits and is used in making glass and ceramics, as a metallurgical flux, and as an antiseptic.
What is the Octordle 170 Answer Today? (7/13/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 170 released today on July 13th, 2022:
- Word 1: SLUSH
- Word 2: SILLY
- Word 3: AMITY
- Word 4: PLANT
- Word 5: PEDAL
- Word 6: SCRUB
- Word 7: OVOID
- Word 8: BORAX
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 171!