Here is the answer and some hints for the Octordle words for #171 today, released on July 14, 2022.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 172!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible. This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 171 Words Hints Today (July 14, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 171 today.
Hint 1: There is an K in words 1, 3 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a Y in words 4 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a C in words 3 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a G in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 6 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: O
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: H
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: W
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: take or move (someone or something) somewhere suddenly and quickly.
- Word 2: having an oval outline or ovoid shape, like an egg.
- Word 3: strike forcefully with a sharp blow.
- Word 4: a widely distributed evergreen shrub, typically having prickly dark green leaves, small white flowers, and red berries.
- Word 5: squeeze and twist (something) to force liquid from it.
- Word 6: in a matter-of-fact or ironically humorous way.
- Word 7: a sudden quick movement.
- Word 8: an injury to living tissue caused by a cut, blow, or other impact, typically one in which the skin is cut or broken.
What is the Octordle 171 Answer Today? (7/14/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 171 released today on July 14th, 2022:
- Word 1: WHISK
- Word 2: OVATE
- Word 3: WHACK
- Word 4: HOLLY
- Word 5: WRING
- Word 6: DRYLY
- Word 7: FLICK
- Word 8: WOUND
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
et us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 172!