Here are the answers for the Octordle words for #214 today, released on August 26, 2022 and some hints to help you solve them.
UPDATE: Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 215!
Octordle is a difficult game in which players must guess eight five-letter words at the same time while only having thirteen guesses! The game functions similarly to Wordle in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words, but once you have guessed a word, the tiles will change colour.
The colours will show you if you guessed the correct letters and if they are in the correct order. There is no correct or incorrect way to play the game, but we recommend attempting to guess words that use the majority of the letters of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible first.
This will help you realize which letters appear in each word so you can solve the words quickly and efficiently. There may be some words that have repeated letters, so make sure you keep that in mind when guessing the words.
As this puzzle is tricky, we do have some hints to help you if you are struggling, all of which can be seen below.
Octordle 214 Words Hints Today (August 26, 2022)
Here are the clues we have for all the eight words for Octordle 214 today.
Hint 1: There is an S in words 5 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a G in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a C in words 6 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 5 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 3 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: A
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: E
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (of a person) looking strained from illness, exhaustion, anxiety, or pain.
- Word 2: the space (usually measured in degrees) between two intersecting lines or surfaces at or close to the point where they meet.
- Word 3: a smooth cream of liquidized or crushed fruit or vegetables.
- Word 4: the number equivalent to the product of four and ten.
- Word 5: an organic compound made by replacing the hydrogen of an acid by an alkyl or other organic group. Many naturally occurring fats and essential oils are esters of fatty acids.
- Word 6: make the sound and movement of vomiting.
- Word 7: of a problem or difficulty trouble someone or something persistently.
- Word 8: fussy and hard to please.
What is the Octordle 214 Answer Today? (8/26/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 214 released today on August 26th, 2022:
- Word 1: DRAWN
- Word 2: ANGLE
- Word 3: PUREE
- Word 4: FORTY
- Word 5: ESTER
- Word 6: RETCH
- Word 7: BESET
- Word 8: PICKY
You can see how I got the words in the image below:
Let us know in the comments section below if you managed to get some or all of the Octordle words today. Click here for the hints and the answers to Octordle 215!